Grow with Us
Welcome to Grace River Church in O’Fallon, Missouri. We are so glad you’re here! We want you to feel comfortable and know that you are welcome to join us and grow with us, no matter where you’ve been or what your background looks like. In fact, our church community is made up of friendly imperfect people from all walks of life who seek to connect with each other and find and follow Jesus.
A Word from Pastor Chris
We are very excited about what God is doing in our church and look forward to meeting you Sunday. Click the video below to hear from Pastor Chris about what to expect when you visit Grave River Church and plan your visit using the button below.
Your Grace River Visit
If you are planning your visit with us, it is helpful for us to know that you’re coming. When you fill out the form by clicking the button below, we will have a greeter ready to see that your first experience with Grace River is welcoming and fun. If you just want to stop in – that’s okay too! It is our mission to get to know you and be here for you no matter what – it is okay to not be okay, it’s just not okay to stay that way. Join us this Sunday.
What to Expect
- Sermons – Sundays 9:00 & 10:30
- Location – inside the O’Fallon YMCA
- Banner Signs – point you in the right direction
- Special Visitor Parking – because we value you!
- New Here, Start Here booth – sign in and meet a friendly volunteer who will help you along the way
- Kids’ Ministry – enroll your children; kids love our fun ministry program that is charter building for nursery aged-5th grade and run by skilled, vetted children’s ministry workers
- Make Friends – one of our friendly volunteers will meet you at the door and introduce you to others
- Enjoy a cup of Starbucks coffee while you socialize and get to know other members
- The Service – a live band, stories, and a sermon that teaches what the bible says relative to our lives today, building a loving relationship with Jesus Christ, and how we can go into the world and make a difference.
Connect With Us
Connect with us and Jesus Christ and see what positive things can happen in your life. Come as you are and find out what the Lord has planned for you. We can’t wait to meet you Sunday! Feel free to contact us here or call 636-389-6160.